International Students are categorized as follows:
International Students - Citizens of other country with legal supporting documents for study
Naturalized Filipinos- Citizens of other country who, upon petition, were issued recognition
of Filipino citizenship by the Bureau of Immigration, and therefore now enjoy rights and privileges as Filipinos.
Natural-born Filipinos - Filipinos who were educated abroad.
Before you may begin your studies at De La Salle Lipa, you need to meet the requirements set forth not only by the school but also by the Republic of the Philippines.
Admission Procedures and Guidelines
- Written endorsement from the school for the conversion of applicant@s status to student on the school@s official stationery signed by the school@s Registrar and stamped with school@s official dry seal;
- Original copy of the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) containing a clear impression of the school@s official dry seal;
- Proof of adequate financial support to cover expenses for the student@s accommodation and subsistence, as well as school dues and other incidental expenses;
- Scholastic records duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post located in the student@s country of origin or legal residence.
- Police Clearance Certificate issued by the National Police Authorities in the student@s country of origin or residence duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post having consular jurisdiction over the place for student who resided in the Philippines for less than 59 days.
However, for student who resided in the Philippines for more than 59 days at the time he applies for the said change/conversion of his admission status to that of a student, he shall also be required to submit the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance.
- Quarantine Medical Clearance Certificate by the National Quarantine Office;
- Copy of the student@s Personal History Statement signed by the student with a 2 x 2- inch photograph recently taken;
- Photocopy of photo, data and stamp of the latest arrival pages of the passport of the student applicant. The passport itself shall be presented for verification.
Foreign students are defined as foreigners who belong or owe allegiance to a country other than the Philippines, staying either temporarily or permanently and are studying in any educational institution authorized by the Philippine Government to accept them.
In general, only foreign student-applicants who, in addition to the required educational attainment, meet the level of academic achievement that implies a developed ability for advance study and independent scholarship will be admitted to the undergraduate programs of De La Salle Lipa (DLSL). Foreign student-applicants for admission to the different programs must comply with the academic and documentary requirements set by the College Admissions Office (CAO) (please refer to admission procedures) as well as providing necessary legal documents to DLSL through the College Admissions Office as prescribed by current Philippine Immigration laws.