Lasallian Partners Announcements
Petty Cash Fund Forms
Post by: Angela Recio | 5/16/2016 9:17:10 AM
Please be informed that the community may now use the Standard Petty cash fund forms which are available at the Finance Resource Department. The said forms are as follows:

  1. Petty Cash Fund Request/Maintenance Form. (PFQ) to be used in establishing a petty cash fund, increasing/decreasing of fund amount changing of fund custodian and closing of fund.

  2. Petty Cash Replenishment Form. (PFR) to be used upon fund replenishment.

  3. Petty Cash Fund Count. (PFC) for internal use of the Finance Resource Department.

Should you have further questions or clarifications, please do not hesitate to call Ms. Marj M. Anonuevo or Ms. Janah Dimple Dimaandal at local 209 or 298.

Thank you very much.