Frequently Asked Questions
What if an incomplete grade appears in one or some of my subjects? What am I going to do?
Post by: Jerwin M. Lasin | 8/15/2013 9:40:41 AM
You may visit your subject-teacher to inquire why you were given an incomplete grade. You will be given two (2) weeks after the issuance of grades to complete your grade/s. If you were not able to complete within two (2) weeks, you will be given a grade of 5.00 or failed for that subject.
Note: For students with incomplete grades, you are required to secure complete copy of your grades from the Office of the College Registrar at Windows 6 & 7; present the original copy of grades which was previously given to you so that you will not have to pay for the 2nd copy. After the scheduled issuance of grades, students will be required to pay for a copy of their grades