Frequently Asked Questions
I noticed a discrepancy in the grades displayed in the eWiz SMS. What shall I do?
Post by: Jerwin M. Lasin | 8/15/2013 9:47:10 AM
You need to visit the Grades and Verification In-Charge at the Office of the College Registrar Window 12 to inquire. You may be required to accomplish the Application for Verification of Grades Form.