Frequently Asked Questions
I need to enroll the subject that I had already taken and passed; based on our retention policy, I need to re-enroll my major subject because I got a grade lower than 2.50. What will I do?
Post by: Jerwin M. Lasin | 8/15/2013 10:25:46 AM
You may proceed with the enlistment of your other subjects if you are outside of the campus to appropriately reserve your slot; after that, you may proceed to your assigned laboratories to add that specific subject. You need to approach the OCR staff who will assist you on how you can add the subject to be re-enrolled.