FORMERLY KNOWN AS THE BR. MIGUEL BUILDING, THE CMR HALL WAS THE FORMER MAIN FACILITY OF THE COLLEGE PROGRAMS
until 1998 (together with the upper 1100 wing rooms).
This currently houses the administrative offices of the following: Finance, Human Resource, Purchasing, Registrar, Lasallian Assistance Management Program (LAMP) and the Institutional Health Services (IHS) or the clinic. The IHS has a resident doctor and dentist in hospital like set–up.