GUIDELINES ON FACULTY ONLINE ENCODING OF GRADES:
- Access the DLSL Official website at URL http://www.dlsl.edu.ph/ ; on the upper portion press the “employees” tab. On the new page at the middle portion, press “Registrar@s Office Services” then press “Faculty-Online Grades Submission”; the eWizard login page will be displayed.
- Sign-in using the account name and password that was created for you. If you cannot access your account, please visit the Office of the College Registrar and look for Ms. Levie Silva for account activation and for the creation of account if needed.
- On the homepage under the Post Enrollment, press “Student Grades”; The “Student Grades Page” will be displayed, press the “ ” button beside the subject code to view the list of your subject loads. Select the subject where you want to encode grades, click that subject to begin encoding.
- On the grade type, press the “ ” sign beside the “Grade Type Code Look Up”, the grade types will be displayed, if you will encode Mid Term grades press ‘MIDTERM” and “FINAL” if you want to encode the final grades.
- On the weight slot, type 100, otherwise, transaction could not be saved. Then, encode the Grades of your students. For uniformity of entry of grades; encode the grades with two (2) decimal places sample, “3.00”. Do not leave the grades blank, indicate “INC” instead , blank grades although it would be accepted, would cause system error in the Change of Grade Petition process. Record of drp, drop or dropped is not accepted . If the student had officially processed dropping of subject or had officially processed changed of section, the name of the student will no longer appear in your grading sheets.
- If no grade could be given, no other remarks should be written other than INC
- Please be reminded that INC grades will be automatically given a grade of 5.0 by the system, a week after the release of grades.
- While encoding, save your work from time to time; please take note that the access to the system is expiring. If you would not save your work and the system expires, you can no longer see your encoded grades; hence you will start encoding again.
- Upon completion, press “ save ” icon if you still want to verify the accuracy of encoded grades. After the verification/review, submit the grades online by pressing the post icon, after which, you can no longer edit/revise the encoded grades. SAVING PROCESS will take time; wait for a few minutes until the saving is completed.