GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSIONS
Integrated School – Pre-elementary to Junior High School
Classification for Student Applicants
Students whose ages range from 3 to 4 years old by October 30 of the academic year
Students whose ages range from 4 to 5 years old by October 30 of the academic year
Students whose ages range from 5 to 6 years old by October 30 of the academic year
Students whose ages range from 6 to 7 years old by October 30 of the academic year
Students who have finished the elementary course and are eligible for promotion to high school
Transferees (Grades 1 – 6 and 8-10 only)
Students who were enrolled in other institutions and wish to enroll at De La Salle Lipa for the first time
Basic Requirements for Application
a. Photocopy of NSO/PSA-certified birth certificate
b. 2 copies 2×2 recent identical pictures with white background (with printed name tag in front)
c. Properly and completely filled out application form
Additional Requirements for Grades 1 – 10
a. Certified true copy of Form 138 (Report Card)
b. Sealed recommendation form, properly filled out and signed by any of the following recommending personnel: principal, class adviser or guidance counselor
c. Photocopy of Certificate of Good Moral
Additional Requirements for International Students/Students from International School
• Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) or Special Study Permit (SSP)
• English translation of birth certificate and pertinent school records duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/Consulate of the applicant’s country of origin
• Photocopy of data and latest arrival pages of passport and original must be presented.
1. Proceed to the Institutional Admissions & Testing Office (IATO) for initial screening.
2. Pay the admissions processing fee at the Cashier’s Office.
Nursery 1 to Grade 10 Applicants P 500.00
Foreign Applicant/School/Country $ 50.00 (payment should be made in exact amount, using US Dollars)
3. Present the official receipt of payment to the IATO staff to secure application form, recommendation form and information on entrance test schedule.
4. To obtain a test permit, submit all requirements to the IATO staff at least one week before the preferred admission test date.
5. Take the entrance test on the scheduled date.
6. Claim the entrance test result on the scheduled date at the IATO.
*Forms can also be downloaded at www.dlsl.edu.ph
*Applicants who fail to enroll on the scheduled date of enrollment will automatically forfeit their slots in favor of waitlisted applicants.
*Any falsification of documents submitted constitutes grounds for disqualification.