The master in Management Technology (MMT) program is a graduate level business management course with specialization towards technology and its applications. The MMT program is a management program that provides its students with the competitive edge of core management training plus the use of technology relevant in business. The end product is a graduate who has the skills expected of experienced managers including familiarity and knowledge of computers and other technologies. Master in Management Technology can be completed in two (2) years. It is a student friendly program that caters to varying work-study circumstances:
-A weekend schedule for those with full-time weekdays work. Classes held on Saturdays, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
-Classes are held on Mondays and Fridays, 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
The De La Salle Lipa MBA program is designed to develop the next generation of leaders who will face the challenge of a socially empowered complex market in a fast-moving technology based business environment.
The program aims to develop business professionals who optimizes the soft skills of leadership in the organization and utilizes business intelligence to be more effective decision makers.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS (for MMT and MBA):
1. Properly accomplished application form.
2. Photocopy of college diploma. (original must be presented)
3. Photocopy of Transcript of Records. (original must be presented)
4. Two (2) 2×2 recent identical colored pictures with white background (with name tag in front and signature written at the back)
5. Photocopy of NSO certified Birth Certificate.
6. Photocopy of NSO certified Marriage Certificate. (if married)
7. Recommendations from the College Dean or Guidance Counselor and Immediate Superior.
8. Admissions and Testing Fee: Php 700.00