Education Service Contracting (ESC) Subsidy application for SY 2021-2022 is now open to the Non-ESC grantees from Grades 8, 9 and 10.
For interested applicants, please see below as your guide:
1. Click the link below and download the ESC Form 1 as your application form: https://bit.ly/ESCForm1
2. Fill out the ESC Application Form.
3. Fill out the form available through this link:
Note: All applicants must accomplish this form. Kindly use the student’s DLSL MS email account.
4. Submit the scanned copy of the following requirements to email@example.com
a. Accomplished ESC Application Form
b. Recent Identical 2×2 ID photo
c. PSA Certified Birth Certificate
d. Scanned copy of SY 20-21 Report Card
e. Proof of income (for both parents):
• If employed: Parents’ Latest Income Tax Return for the previous year or BIR
Certificate of Tax Exemption.
• If Self-employed with business: Parents’ Business Tax for the previous year or BIR Certificate of Tax Exemption.
• If working abroad: Latest copy of contract with income
• If unemployed: Municipal Certification of Unemployment of Parents or BIR Certificate of Tax Exemption.
Deadline of submission is on or before February 18, 2022.
For inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org