• Properly accomplished application form
• Photocopy of Diploma
• Photocopy of Transcript of Records
• 2 pcs. 2×2 pictures with white background and nameplate in front
• Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
• Photocopy of Marriage Certificate (if married)
• Recommendation from College Dean / Immediate Superior / Supervisor
1. Secure Initial Screening Form from Admission & Testing Office.
2. If qualified, pay the application processing fee at the cashier’s office.This is non-refundable and non-transferable.
3. Present the official receipt to IATO for issuance of Application Form and exam permit.
4. Submit the accomplished Application Form together with all the requirements on the date of examination.
5. Get the exam result on the given date.
6. If the applicant passed the exam, interview with the Graduate Program chair will be scheduled.
7. After the interview, the applicant will get the Notice of Admission once qualified for enrollment.
8. Applicants shall undergo physical examination at DLSL Institutional Health Services before enrollment.
9. Present the Notice of Admission during the scheduled date of enrollment.
Application Processing Fee – Php 700.0
Master in Business Administration
Master in Business Administration (MBA)
The Master in Business Administration degree program is designed to develop the next generation of leaders who will face the challenges of a socially empowered complex market in a fast-moving technology based business environment. The program aims to develop business professionals who optimize the soft skills of leadership in the organization and utilize business intelligence for more effective decision making. The program endeavors to meet the demands of dynamic economies for business leaders to steer companies and organizations towards success by developing new business solutions and effective leadership approaches.
For more information, please call (IATO) Institutional Admissions and Testing Office
+6343 302.2900 / 0919.061.6797 | 0919.061.6798
Business Analytics and Data Mining
The educational objective of this course is to understand how to incorporate complex data analytics into organizational decision-making.
The course examines the technologies, tools, and techniques to maximize return from sites.
Environmental Management and Planning
This course explores environmental management from the perspectives of government regulators, private corporations, and nonprofit organizations.
Management of individual and team behavior in complex work organizations with emphasis on models of individual performance and effectiveness, work-related stress, communications, and conflict.
Project Management (PM)
This course aims to develop your skills in Project Management that will enable initiation, control and evaluation of the success of projects. In this course, students will develop a facility for the planning and control of projects in general, which includes the definition, scheduling, and monitoring of activities in order to meet or exceed stakeholder expectations from a project.
*on any elective course that may be offered in the program