Due to a scheduled health break for Lasallian Partners, De La Salle Lipa online and office services will be unavailable from July 12 to 16, 2021. Services will resume on July 19, 2021. Thank you.
The Office of the LASALLIAN ASSISTANCE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM (LAMP)
is the institutional office responsible for the administration and management of the school’s various scholarship programs, grant-in-aid, tuition discounts, student loans and other privately funded scholarship programs.
In the pursuit of the school’s vision-mission, the office is committed to the service of the young people, especially the poor and underprivileged, by providing them with access to Lasallian education through various scholarship programs.
Inspired by the Lasallian mission, LAMP serves as the conduit in creating greater access to a human and Christian education to enable students from the economically disadvantaged sectors of the community to participate in the transformation of the society.
ROLE OF LAMP
LAMP manages the students scholarship grants program as it promotes and encourages interest in education for students planning to enroll, with a view to reducing the student’s financial obligation in recognition of his/her academic achievements. It
- Formulates and recommends guidelines and policies of the scholarship grants program taking into account sound selection criteria, scholarship evaluation, application processes and fund appropriation.
- Develops and recommends internal control measures to achieve cost minimization and proper fund management.
- Conducts periodic reviews of the implementation of the school activities for the scholars to ensure the viability and sustainability of the scholarship program.
- Conducts a preliminary evaluation and interview of applicants to determine if they satisfy the basic criteria of the scholarship program.
- Coordinates with the Institutional Admissions and Testing Office, Office of the College and Integrated School Registrars, Finance Resource Department and other related offices on the progress and status of the applicants for, and grantees of scholarships.
- Coordinates with sponsors, donors and benefactors on matters concerning the academic achievement of beneficiaries, financial reports, and details of the deeds of donation.
- Convenes the Scholarship Committee for the evaluation and selection of proposed scholars/grantees for recommendation to the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Mission.
- Establishes linkages to have access to scholarship grants, endowment sources and various other forms of financial assistance in aid of education.
- Conducts periodic reviews of guidelines and policies of the scholarship program taking into account sound selection criteria, scholarship evaluation, application processes, and fund appropriation.
- Updates the designated scholarship coordinators of the different divisions on the progress and status of the application for scholarship grants.