The Institutional Registrar’s Office is dedicated to support the members of the community in all areas related to admission, academic advising, enrollment, retention, graduation, post-graduation and records management through the Lasallian tradition of service and excellence. The office is committed to provide excellent customer service with the highest standards of integrity, accuracy, efficiency, confidentiality and security.
The Institutional Registrar’s Office envisions itself to be the forefront of cutting edge technologies in providing excellent student centered services that fully support the institution’s vision of providing excellent education while adhering to the school policies related to admission, academic advising, enrollment, retention, graduation, post-graduation and records management,
- Enrollment of students, transferees and shiftees
- Academic evaluation and academic advising of students.
- Online Graduation Application and approval
- Issuance of Transfer Credentials, Transcript of Records (TOR) and Diploma
- Certification of grades/enrolment/graduation/general weighted average and other certificates.
- Online Issuance of students’ grades.
- Authentication of photocopies of students/graduates’ records
- Correction of entries of names, date/place of birth.
- Certification, Authentication and Verification (CAV) for overseas & local employment and international studies.
- Verification of academic records; degree verification as requested by companies
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
11. How will I enroll for the next semester/academic year?
Schedule of enrollment and the enrollment process will be posted at the canvas for your information.
1. Who are the persons in-charge for my queries/concerns regarding my enrollment and where can I see them?
The Office of the Institutional Registrar – Enrollment and Evaluation Section handles queries regarding enrollment. You may send an email at email@example.com for College Students and firstname.lastname@example.org for Integrated School Students or you may visit the office and look for your assigned Enrollment and Evaluation In-Charge (EEIC) during office hours.
2. Where can I access my Grades?
You may access your Grades in your canvas account at MyD-Campus Student Portal, at url https://mydcampus.dlsl.edu.ph/
3. Why can’t I access my Grades in my account at MyD-Campus Student Portal?
The system blocked your access to online viewing of grades due to accountabilities. You will only be given access to view your grades upon settlement of your obligations from the concerned offices. Please contact the concerned offices or department for the details of your accountabilities or you may contact (043) 302-2900 and ask them to connect to the concerned offices.
4. Why can’t I enroll all of my college courses in the Student Information System (SIS)? I still have remaining units to enroll based on my curriculum but I cannot anymore encode my other courses?
It is possible that the system applied the de-loading of courses. If you have failures in the last semester and you have exceeded the total allowable units of failures then the policy for de-loading was applied to you i.e. regular load based on the students’ prescribed academic load minus six (6) units.
The following shall serve as reference for academic probation:
|College Academic Probation – Deloading of 6 units|
|Total Units of Failure in the College||25% to less than 35% of the current term or total terms until 3rd year|
Probation status will be lifted in the succeeding semester if college students have accumulated failure of less than 25% in all courses in the preceding semester.
College students under probation shall have a regular consultation with the academic adviser and guidance counselor at least once a month.
5. It is my scheduled date of enrollment and still I cannot access my account.
If you are not yet dismissed, please visit the Office of the Registrar for clarification or send an email to email@example.com or you may contact the number stated on item no. 1. If you had failures, the following shall serve as reference for academic dismissal:
|College Academic Dismissal|
|Total Units of Failure||35% or more of 35% or more of the current term or total terms until 3rd year|
Monitoring of students’ failures shall be done by their respective academic adviser.
Cancellation of students’ enrolment will automatically be done in the enrolment system if the students have exceeded the allowable maximum units of failure.
Re-evaluation of academic records will be done by the Registrar to verify the total number of units of failure incurred based on the curriculum of his/her program.
Visit your Enrollment and Evaluation In-Charge if you have other inquiries.
6. All sections that I intend to enroll in are closed. What should I do?
You can choose other college courses with available sections as long as you are able to finish the required prerequisite of the courses. If you really need the course to be offered as indicated in your curriculum prospectus, you may visit your Enrollment and Evaluation In-Charge at the Registrar’s Office or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. My year level in the online Assessment Form is not correct. What shall I do?
You may visit or call the office and look for your assigned Enrollment and Evaluation In-Charge (EEIC) during office hours to inquire. You may also send an email to email@example.com.
8. How else can I pay my tuition without having to line up at the Cashier’s Office?
You can pay your tuition at any branches of BPI, RCBC, PNB, Robinsons bank, Chinabank, SM Lipa, Planters Bank and SM Payment. An online payment option is available with BPI.
9. My student profile is not correctly encoded in the Student Information System (SIS).
You may visit the Records and Production In-Charge at the Office of the Registrar for evaluation and clarification. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for Integrated School Students or email@example.com for College Students. Appropriate updating in the system will be made if there is an error in the encoded information.
10. How and where will I request for correction of my name?
You may visit the Records and Production In-Charge at the Office of the Registrar for evaluation and clarification. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for Integrated School Students or email@example.com for College Students. Appropriate updating in the system will be made upon submission of legal documents for verification purposes..
(043) 302 2900