The Institutional Registrar’s Office is dedicated to support the members of the community in all areas related to admission, academic advising, enrollment, retention, graduation, post-graduation and records management through the Lasallian tradition of service and excellence. The office is committed to provide excellent customer service with the highest standards of integrity, accuracy, efficiency, confidentiality and security.
The Institutional Registrar’s Office envisions itself to be the forefront of cutting edge technologies in providing excellent student centered services that fully support the institution’s vision of providing excellent education while adhering to the school policies related to admission, academic advising, enrollment, retention, graduation, post-graduation and records management,
- Enrollment of students, transferees and shiftees
- Academic evaluation and academic advising of students.
- Online Graduation Application and approval
- Issuance of Transfer Credentials, Transcript of Records (TOR) and Diploma
- Certification of grades/enrolment/graduation/general weighted average and other certificates.
- Online Issuance of students’ grades.
- Authentication of photocopies of students/graduates’ records
- Correction of entries of names, date/place of birth.
- Certification, Authentication and Verification (CAV) for overseas & local employment and international studies.
- Verification of academic records; degree verification as requested by companies
(043) 302 2900